UofSC Dance presents Excavating Movement
Thursday, April 1, 2021 - 7:00 p.m.
Join UofSC Dance for a special one-night only performance on the Koger Center stage, as they feature the works of legendary choreographers José Limón (staged by Limón dancer Pablo Francisco Ruvalcaba) and Antony Tudor (staged by American Ballet Theatre veterans Amanda McKerrow and John Gardner), plus an original work by guest choreographer Rosy Simas (Rosy Simas Danse). This will be a gala evening of dance you won't want to miss!
For those who are unable to attend this performance in person, there is a virtual live-streamed version available. Click the "Buy Tickets" button to purchase.
There are strict COVID-19 health and safety protocols in place to protect our patrons, dancers, staff, and volunteers. Seating will be socially distanced. Every other row in the theater will be empty and seating is ONLY sold in pairs. There will be three empty seats between each pair of occupied seats.
To keep you safe The Koger Center has instituted the following rules:
- The Lobby will only open 45 minutes before the event.
- To maintain social-distancing we have spread out the arrival of patrons. Please arrive:
- 30 minutes prior to curtain for Grand Tier or Balcony seating.
- 15 minutes prior to curtain for Orchestra level seating.
- Patrons will be seated immediately upon entering the lobby.
- NOTE: Tickets are grouped for 2 people only.
- Your ticket indicates your seat row and number and once inside the auditorium guests must stay in their assigned row and seat.
- Face Coverings Must Be Worn inside the Koger Center at all times.
- No food or beverages allowed inside the Koger Center except bottled water.
- Please do not attend if in the 14 days prior to the event you have been diagnosed with COVID-19, have had close contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms. In all of these cases, tickets are fully refundable, right up until show time. Call 803-777-5112.