Sunday, April 18, 2021 - 5:00 - 7:00 p.m.
“The Koger Center Live on Lincoln” presented by LS3P will once again invite patrons of the arts to Lincoln Street in the Vista for a unique, socially-distant performance experience in support of Midlands arts and cultural organizations. This outdoor event will feature an evening of renowned local entertainment and dinner provided by Blue Marlin served to tables distanced throughout the cobblestones of Lincoln Street. Proceeds raised from “Live on Lincoln” will directly support the participating organizations to provide critical support for local artists as they continue to navigate the devastating effects of the Covid-19 pandemic on the cultural industry. Join the Koger Center for the Arts in the heart of the historic Vista for this vibrant performance experience showcasing artists from the Columbia Classical Ballet, ColaJazz, the South Carolina Philharmonic, the Columbia City Ballet, the Bruch Chamber Orchestra, the Columbia Children’s Theatre, the Palmetto Opera, Trustus Theatre, the Midlands Arts Conservatory, and the University of South Carolina School of Music!
“Live on Lincoln” will be held on the 1200 Block of Lincoln Street in the Vista outside of Blue Marlin.
Tables of four may be purchased for $280 and tables of two may be purchased for $160 on Eventbrite. The tables may also be purchased in person at the Koger Center Box Office. A table includes tableside dinner service by Blue Marlin for all seated guests and the evening’s performance.
4:30 pm: Check-in opens at the 1200 block of Lincoln Street outside of Blue Marlin restaurant.
5:00 pm: Performance and dinner service begins.
Blue Marlin will be serving their authentic low country Charleston crab cake with sweet onion remoulade and roasted corn salsa alongside fire roasted chicken breast topped with sautéed spinach, sun-dried tomatoes and goat cheese, served with roasted garlic mashed potatoes, sautéed green beans and finished with roasted garlic butter sauce. For specific food allergies or dietary restrictions, please contact Simms Oliphant at the Koger Center by calling 803-777-7500 or emailing email@example.com.
To ensure the safety of patrons and performers, Covid-19 guidelines will be strictly enforced under the direction of the City of Columbia and University of South Carolina. The Koger Center will adhere to the following safety protocols throughout the event:
- One-way entrances, staggered exits after the event, and assigned seating to mitigate crowds.
- A maximum capacity of 250 total attendees.
- A maximum capacity of four guests from the same social group per table. Attendees must buy a table to attend the event.
- All tables will be spaced at least six feet apart.
- The first row of tables will be set fifteen feet from the stage.
- Masks will be worn unless seated at a table or performing.
- Sanitizing stations will be spread throughout the 1200 block of Lincoln Street.
- Food and drinks will be served table side.
- Blue Marlin is a “Palmetto Priority” participating restaurant.
- The Koger Center will offer a refund policy for those exhibiting Covid-19 symptoms or exposure prior to the event.
Thank you to our generous sponsors for “Live on Lincoln” 2021!
Presenting Sponsor: LS3P
Artist Sponsor – Vista Guild
Patron Sponsor – Nephron Pharmaceuticals, S.C. Asset Advisors of Janney Montgomery Scott, Republic National Distributing Company, Grace Outdoor, Cricket Newman Designs