THE REMAINING PERFORMANCES OF NUTCRACKER ARE SOLD OUT
Nutcracker, Columbia's holiday family tradition, has the distinction of being the Koger Center's first Nutcracker production and longest consecutively running arts event. With eight snow-filled performances, including four matiness, Nutcracker is designed to accommodate the entire family's holiday schedule.
1. Saturday, December 12, 3:00 p.m.
2. Saturday, December 12, 7:30 p.m.
3. Sunday, December 13, 1:00 p.m.
4. Sunday, December 13, 5:30 p.m.
5. Saturday, December 19, 3:00 p.m.
6. Saturday, December 19, 7:30 p.m.
7. Sunday, December 20, 1:00 p.m.
8. Sunday, December 20, 5:30 p.m.
There are strict COVID-19 health and safety protocols in place to protect our patrons, dancers, staff, and volunteers. Seating will be socially distanced. Every other row in the theater will be empty and seating is ONLY sold in pairs. There will be three empty seats between each pair of occupied seats.
To keep you safe The Koger Center has instituted the following rules: