December 12 - 20, 2020
THE REMAINING PERFORMANCES OF NUTCRACKER ARE SOLD OUT
Nutcracker, Columbia's holiday family tradition, has the distinction of being the Koger Center's first Nutcracker production and longest consecutively running arts event. With eight snow-filled performances, including four matiness, Nutcracker is designed to accommodate the entire family's holiday schedule.
1. Saturday, December 12, 3:00 p.m.
2. Saturday, December 12, 7:30 p.m.
3. Sunday, December 13, 1:00 p.m.
4. Sunday, December 13, 5:30 p.m.
5. Saturday, December 19, 3:00 p.m.
6. Saturday, December 19, 7:30 p.m.
7. Sunday, December 20, 1:00 p.m.
8. Sunday, December 20, 5:30 p.m.
There are strict COVID-19 health and safety protocols in place to protect our patrons, dancers, staff, and volunteers. Seating will be socially distanced. Every other row in the theater will be empty and seating is ONLY sold in pairs. There will be three empty seats between each pair of occupied seats.
To keep you safe The Koger Center has instituted the following rules:
- The Lobby will only open 45 minutes before the event.
- To maintain social-distancing we have spread out the arrival of patrons. Please arrive:
- 30 minutes prior to curtain for Grand Tier or Balcony seating.
- 15 minutes prior to curtain for Orchestra level seating.
- Patrons will be seated immediately upon entering the lobby.
- NOTE: Tickets are grouped for 2 people only.
- Your ticket indicates your seat row and number and once inside the auditorium guests must stay in their assigned row and seat.
- Face Coverings Must Be Worn inside the Koger Center at all times.
- No food or beverages allowed inside the Koger Center except bottled water.
- Please do not attend if in the 14 days prior to the event you have been diagnosed with COVID-19, have had close contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms. In all of these cases, tickets are fully refundable, right up until show time. Call 803-777-5112.