Until further notice
YOUR SAFETY IS OUR FIRST PRIORITY
We are so happy to welcome you back to the Koger Center! Some things have changed, but perhaps now, more than ever, we celebrate the opportunity to come together to be entertained and inspired by exceptional performing experiences.
Nothing is more important to us than your safety. We have followed the guidance of national public health and venue experts to modify and enhance our operating procedures. With your well-being as our primary concern, we have implemented the following steps:
- All shows at the Koger Center will feature socially-distanced seating, dramatically reducing the auditorium capacity. Most seating will be available in pairs, with a distance of six feet between each group of seats.
- Patrons will be seated immediately upon arrival. To maintain social-distancing we have spread out the arrival of patrons.
- Please arrive:
- 30 minutes prior to curtain for Grand tier and Balcony seating.
- 15 minutes prior to curtain for Orchestra level seating.
- The Koger Center as part of UofSC requires face coverings to be worn while inside any campus building.
- We have upgraded air filters throughout the Koger Center. The result is even safer, cleaner air.
- There will be increased cleaning and disinfecting, particularly of high-touch surfaces that meets or exceeds University and health department guidance.
- Performers on the stage will be a minimum of 15 feet from the audience.
- Concessions will be available, but all food and beverages must be consumed outside the building.
- Guests will maintain a six-foot distance in lobby lines.
- In an effort to encourage patrons who are feeling ill or have been exposed to someone who is ill to stay home, the Koger Center is making all tickets fully refundable, right up until show time. We want to allow patrons to be responsible about their health and the health of others, without worrying about their tickets.