Columbia City Ballet presents Cinderella
Friday, March 26 - 7:30 p.m. & Saturday, March 27 -3:00 and 7:30 p.m.
Friday, March 26 - 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, March 27 - 3:00 p.m.
Saturday, March 27 - 7:30 p.m.
One of the best-loved fairytales returns to the stage after the delay from COVID-19, Columbia City Ballet's production of Cinderella (Tch.), notable not only for its jubilant music, but also for its lush scenery and the comic roles of the stepsisters, performed en travesti (literally "disguised" in French). The entire family will want to see this story of love, jealously and fine footwear!
There are strict COVID-19 health and safety protocols in place to protect our patrons, dancers, staff, and volunteers. Seating will be socially distanced. Every other row in the theater will be empty and seating is ONLY sold in pairs. There will be three empty seats between each pair of occupied seats.
To keep you safe The Koger Center has instituted the following rules:
- The Lobby will only open 45 minutes before the event.
- To maintain social-distancing we have spread out the arrival of patrons. Please arrive:
- 30 minutes prior to curtain for Grand Tier or Balcony seating.
- 15 minutes prior to curtain for Orchestra level seating.
- Patrons will be seated immediately upon entering the lobby.
- NOTE: Tickets are grouped for 2 people only.
- Your ticket indicates your seat row and number and once inside the auditorium guests must stay in their assigned row and seat.
- Face Coverings Must Be Worn inside the Koger Center at all times.
- No food or beverages allowed inside the Koger Center except bottled water.
- Please do not attend if in the 14 days prior to the event you have been diagnosed with COVID-19, have had close contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms. In all of these cases, tickets are fully refundable, right up until show time. Call 803-777-5112.